The Postal Museum only processes personal data for limited purposes. Your privacy is important to us. We process personal data carefully in accordance with applicable legislation, most importantly the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679) and the Finnish Data Protection Act (1050/2018). The enclosed descriptions provide information on how personal data collected for various purposes are processed at the Postal Museum.
- Processing of the data of the Postal Museum customer register
- Processing of personal data in the Postal Museum Library
- Processing of personal data of the customer register of exhibition openings at the Postal Museum
- Processing of personal data in the Postal Museum’s contemporary documentation projects
- Processing of personal data in prize draws and competitions organised by the Postal Museum